- Program most AVR microcontrollers via USB (USBASP compatible)
- Can be used as general purpose AVR Mega48/88/168 experiment/development. All I/O holes match 0.1 inch prototype boards. (Note: 07302 is shipped with ATmega48 on board)
- All I/O holes match 0.1 inch prototype board pitch. A convenient plug-in module for doing experiments.
- Powered via USB. Alternately it can also be independantly powered by adding two commonly available through-hole components
- Compatible headers provided for programming JYE Tech 062 and 082 oscilloscopes
- Can be modified to Uart-USB converter by reprogramming MCU
- Dimension: 65mm X 30mm X 10mm
- Weight: 15g