DSO Shell (DSO150) Oscilloscope has similar bandwidth as DSO138 but contains significant improvements in structure, mechanical, and operation.
- Display and MCU are now mounted on the same board (mainboard) to avoid using inter-board pin-headers
- Main board can be used as a flexible general purpose controller
- Comes with full enclosure. The front panel and top/bottom brackets are flexable for easy user modifications
- Rotary encoder has been added which makes parameter adjustment much quicker and easier
- Sensitivity has been extended in both directions and is higher and wider than DSO138, reaching 5mV/div — 20V/div