[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
JYE Tech Forum • View topic - I am at my wits end..

I am at my wits end..

Re: I am at my wits end..

Postby alphaseek » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:55 pm

I'm glad things turned out well for you. I'm curious what version your analog boards are. The last official mention was version E, but some have seen version F.

If you think you might want to do the battery conversion mod at some point, you might read through that thread including the part about possibly installing the encoder directly to the main board instead of using the daughterboard. That would save you the trouble of undoing and redoing, although some have done the mod without making that change. It involves some risk to the encoder because you have to bend the pins backward, but it seems you have two spares to work with.
alphaseek

Postby RobNL » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Can you tell me whitch one is fake ?

BTW, if iI buy (say) 100 shell derect from JYE iI pay (say) 10 euro/pcs.
Now I have to make money and sell them for (say) 20 euro incl shipping to make 5 euro profit.......NOT !
I have to pay taxes and customs.
So I can't sell the shells for 15 euro, but for (say) 35 euro incl shipping to make the same 5 euro profit.

BTW, do you know wat a exclusive Licensing or patent will cost......over 25,000 US$ for one (1) product.
So ypou have to sell a lott of the product to get this money back.

(Azië don't resepct licence or patent)
Attachments
not fake.JPG
CU, Rob
RobNL

Postby Pingpong » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:07 am

Pingpong

Postby alphaseek » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:32 am

The analog board will have silkscreen saying "109-15001-00E" or "109-15001-00F".

I think I used the same TP4056 charger and MT3608 boost converter that he used in the video, except that my charger has a microUSB connector. I replaced the pot on the converter with fixed resistors, mainly to make it smaller, and changed R3 (I think) on the charger to reduce the charging current to 400 ma. I haven't had any noise problems so far. I don't think you need to add any extra grounding.
alphaseek

Postby RobNL » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:38 am

>>Can you provide a photo that isn't blurry?l<<

I hope this one is better.
Attachments
fake DSO150.JPG
CU, Rob
RobNL

Postby Pingpong » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:56 pm

Pingpong

Postby RobNL » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:22 pm

NOP, no one is fake :D
I buy the first one wihtout a printed backside, the second and third with printed backside.
All came from the same seller of Banggood and cost ~13 euro/pcs.

BTW have you see this board for the powermod ?

You can switch the module on/off with a pulsswitch and can load the battery without using the shellpower.

And with this powercord (stepup) you can create 9 Volt.
Remove the cord and housing and use only yhe module, you need a extra diode to make 8V2.....same as connect the 9V from the shell.
CU, Rob
RobNL

Postby alphaseek » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:51 pm

We don't have any information on version F. I guess it's even possible it's really version E with a silkscreen error.

When you remove the boost converter pot, you'll see that the "top" of the pot is connected to V+, and "bottom" and the wiper are connected together and to the fixed 2.2K resistor and to pin 3 of the chip. The output voltage formula is in the datasheet. I wanted a little above 8V, and figured replacing the pot with a fixed 28K would be right. So I used two 56Ks in parallel.

For the charger, I used 3.3K in parallel with 33K, or about 3K, which gives a 400 ma charging current.

You may be able to tell from the pics what I did.
Attachments
Charger.jpg
Boost Converter.jpg
alphaseek

Postby Pingpong » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:42 pm

Pingpong

Postby RobNL » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:41 pm

They cost now ~18 euro and are originals.
Sometimes ther are coupons with 10 till 30% off, so look around befor you pay.

First I use a powerbank with this kind of cord and the shell works good, but still you have a cord between the shell and powerbank.
Thats why I buy the loader with (low) batterie monitor and the stepupcord to build this into the shell with a 1880 mA Keple Li-ion.
This Li-ion fit exact into the shell and the shell works over 14 hours befor I have to load again.
I can also use the shell and load the Li-ion at the same time with 5Volt.....I use the 9Volt plug from the shell, but is it now 5Volt input.

No m ore holes to make in the case from the shell, only disconnect the 9V from the shell PCB.
CU, Rob
RobNL

PreviousNext

Return to Complaints & Suggestions