DSO Coral (112A) is an upgraded model of DSO112 with re-designed schematic and PCB.
Due to the new design, this oscilloscope is much more accurate and reliable. The high 2mV/div sensitivity and ultra low background noise make the device particularly useful for measuring weak signals. With customizable titles for up to 24 presets, setups can be retrieved within seconds.
While keeping all performance of DSO112 this new model brings in the following improvements:
- Maximum sensitivity was increased to 2mV/div (older version is 5mV/div) with lower background noises
- Fixed the vertical position mismatch problem found in the older model
- Save/recall up to 24 parameter presets. This allows quick setup for frequently performed measurements
- Preset titles can be customized for easy remembering and identifying
- Expanded and improved on-screen measurement displays which include frequency, Vmax, Vmin, Vavr, Vpp, and Vrms
- Added external trigger feature
- Provided a two-way serial control interface which can output data/measurements and receive commands. This will make the device suitable for integration to customer applications
- Replaced out-dated miniUSB connector with more popular microUSB connector
- Enclosure strength enhanced
- CE certified