DSO 068 Oscilloscope DIY kit uses through-hole components as much as it can which makes it unique among its peers. With its through-hole components, the kit eases off the requirement of assembly skills and at the same time allows deeper user involvement. Most importantly it brings in the freedom for users to test, modify, experiment, and even design their own projects. And this means more fun!
Major improvements include:
- Higher sensitivity (10mV/div vs 100mV/div)
- Wider analog bandwidth (3MHz vs 1MHz)
- Larger capture buffer (1024 points vs 256 points)
- Variable trigger position (1% – 100%) with indicator
- Test signal generator with variable frequency and amplitude
- USB connection
- Upload of captured raw data as CSV file [ Example ]
- Work as USB scope (with jyeLab) and data logger (8 channels, 10-bit resolution)
- Higher sensitivity (0.2Vpp vs 3Vpp) in built-in frequecy meter
- Battery/USB powered
- Fully enclosed
Operations of DSO 068 is also even easier thanks to its silicone pushbuttons and rotary encoder. Users can quickly toggle between parameter settings, modes, and utilities.