This board is designed for easy access to WAVE2 auxiliary port signals. It can be used for WAVE2 serial data transmission and firmware upgrading. It can be used as a general-purpose Uart-USB converter board, too.
- Interface to WAVE2 auxiliary port for data transfer, firmware upgrade, and various signal access.
- Built with CH340 Uart-USB converter chip.
- Supported baud rate 50bps – 2Mbps.
- Size: 2.25″ x 0.88″ (57mm x 22mm)
- Ribbon cable and jumper wires are included.
Product Update [2021.04.06]
D version extension board has been released with improvements:
- Replaced jumpers JP1 and JP2 with switches for easy operation.
- Added power supply pin to the external trigger input connector.
- Replaced the Uart-USB converter with CH340N (This change has no impact on the PC driver used)